Monday, 12 December 2011

RELEASE: Basic Guidelines of real food with a Teen style journal

Here is the start of my first release of iEat Real Food. This cute little 11 page PDF download is done with a lighthearted journal-like look, mixing the principles of what real food really is, and a few hands on tasks to get you and your kids to re look and re taste what you eat. Buy on paypal, and your pdf will be emailed to you right away.

One day when I have released my umpteenth book, we will look back at this very post as to where it all started.
Please consider purchasing this pdf download and support my olympic endeavor.

Sincerely
Ursula Grobler





USD $16.00

This supports my Olympic Funds



And if you want more, I also created a fun bumper sticker that can also be bought and sent to you!
Check out iEAT REAL FOOD here > 

No comments:

Post a Comment